Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Naked Music NYC

When I think of the love of my life, I often associate music with her. The songs are sentimental love tunes, a taste we happen to share. Some time ago, I "discovered" (more like "fell over") Naked Music, a deep house/downtempo label whose recordings under the umbrella "Naked Music NYC" are among my favorites.

I'm hardly an expert in either downtempo or house. From what I understand, the creative brains of Naked Music were producers Jay Denes (right photo) and Dave Boonshoft. I enjoy a number of artists with whom he's worked, such as Gaelle, Lisa Shaw, and Aquanote. You can explore Naked Music at your leisure. Sometimes my friend Phil Dorsey plays Naked Music tunes on theBoCX.com, the "radio" station featured on this blog site.

Enjoy your special day, my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment