Saturday, March 29, 2014

Ultra Music Festival -- Miami

Ultra Music Festival 2014/Miami
(Image: downtownmiami.com)
The Ultra Music Festival is in full swing right now in Miami's Bayfront Park. The three-day event features electronic music DJs and a cast of literally thousands of fans. The multitude paid at least $400 per person (not including taxes and "fees") for an event pass. That's a lot of money, even by today's wildly inflated standards for admission to a live event.

I'm not there, and probably the crowd would take one look at me and many would think I was a cop, anyway. Nonetheless, I am intrigued by the festival, or at least what I can view and hear online. I do like some of the acts, such as Kaskade. Check it out now on UMFTV, as the show ends tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment