Friday, February 15, 2013

The Emergency Earring Stash

My wife's emergency earrings.
My wife and I went out for Valentine's Day. We had a lot of fun. At first, we thought a cloud might linger over our mood. My bride lost an earring during her visit to New York's Museum of Modern Art. The lost item didn't have any significant monetary value, but the accessory did feature some red and possessed some sentimental aura. However, my wife, as resourceful as Ulysses and as wily as Penelope, had a solution to her dilemma. She routinely carries a spare set of small, everyday clip-on, earrings in her handbag! She put them on; our evening continued unabated.

My wife notified the Museum of Modern Art's staff about the lost earring. It may remain lost forever. Meanwhile, we have gained a good story that will make VD 2013 a day to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment