Monday, April 9, 2012

TheBocx.com Delivers "The Soundtrack For Your Everyday Chill!"

TheBocx.com began a couple of years ago. DJ Phil D and DJ Special Ed, who created the Internet streaming radio station, wanted to share its taste for jazz, funk, neo-funk, chill, and other good sounds with as wide an audience as possible. At some point, their Friday night sessions at New Jersey's Cricket Hill Brewery were just not enough. The two DJs thought about the matter, and decided to launch their radio station. Their inspired move was choosing to broadcast on the "jazz" category, with its manageable universe of like-minded radio outlets. They christened their enterprise "theBocx.com," and they've never looked back.

In the interests of full disclosure, I know both DJs. You'll find their site on my blog's splash page, and I like the association very much. I enjoy the music they select, and I do feel motivated to purchase some songs they play. Their selections include musicians unknown to me, or songs enlivening a memory in a way only music can do.

Somehow, the two DJs find time to create 24/7 playlists. I hope you find time to listen to their fun sounds!


No comments:

Post a Comment